Advanced Tutorial

Use this forum to report your experience of, or to ask questions about using SigScribe4 version 1.

Moderator: RedFred

neilch

Advanced Tutorial

Post by neilch »

I have just completed the advanced tutorial but when I click on "set interlocking" I get "ERROR! The following exception has been reported: comparison failed: Lever [4] is locked reverse." can you help? It would be realy nice to get the frame working. Many thanks.
modadmin
Site Admin

Post by modadmin »

Could you please send your file as an email attachment to help at MODRATEC.com?
All the best from "modadmin"
Forum Administration
MODRATEC
modadmin
Site Admin

Post by modadmin »

Thanks for emailing your files.

In the case of the tutorial, the error results from the incorrect definition of points interlocking for lever 10. You had included FPL 9 normal. This conflicts with your definition of the route for signal 5 which requires (correctly) FPL 9 reversed with 10 reversed. (The lever that was locked has index 4, meaning that it is lever number 5.)

You sent another file. This too has problems because you have incorrectly specified the FPL behaviour. You have chosen to lock the FPLs normal for facing moves, hence the routes are not fully defined. This in turn has caused the distant levers to lock.
All the best from "modadmin"
Forum Administration
MODRATEC
neilch

Post by neilch »

Many thanks for your very quick reply, I have now got it all working as I want, Just got to finish planing my new layout then I will be ordering a frame from you, Many thanks again.