edit undo and also signal positioning

MODRATEC is keen to make SigScribe4 even more versatile and easy to use. Our further development of the product will take significant account of your requests.

Moderator: RedFred

tomslife155

edit undo and also signal positioning

Post by tomslife155 »

would it be possible to have an edit, undo choice if i make a mistake. and also at the moment i can only place signals on horizontal lines, now in the real world, ive got signals that need to be placed on diagonals and vertical lines ...

ta muchly
Tom
tux
Top Link
Top Link

Re: edit undo and also signal positioning

Post by tux »

tomslife155 wrote:would it be possible to have an edit, undo choice if i make a mistake. and also at the moment i can only place signals on horizontal lines, now in the real world, ive got signals that need to be placed on diagonals and vertical lines ...

ta muchly
Tom
Don't forget that SigScribe4 is only designed for creating a schematic of your layout, and many schematic layouts only have elements on horizontal lines.
tomslife155

Post by tomslife155 »

that is true yes, but ive got a layout that is a triangle junction, and i dont have the room to put in horizontal lines on some aspects of the diagram
modadmin
Site Admin

Post by modadmin »

Tom,

You can make SigScribe4 diagrams as big as you like. You don't need to accept the default 30x15. If you would like to attach your diagram to an email to MODRATEC, we can probably make some suggestions.

Our next generation of software currently (if erratically) being developed will provide total freedom in terms of device location.
All the best from "modadmin"
Forum Administration
MODRATEC
MikeFozzy

Triangle signalling

Post by MikeFozzy »

Greetings,

I too have come across the problem of signalling a triangle.

One can make a reasonable representation by bending the top over and placing a shunt signal for the facing movement over the points. Since it is to be used for reversing a loco and no other movements I hope that the exit signals from the triangle will be sufficient.

Maybe the updated program will address this issue.

Mike