Levers with white stripes (L/C released)

Use this forum to report your experience of, or to ask questions about using SigScribe4 version 1.

Moderator: RedFred

signalhunter

Levers with white stripes (L/C released)

Post by signalhunter »

Hi all,
I recently used SigScribe4 4 to draw up the interlocking for a proposed layout. One lever, number 4, was given a line clear release, so had a white stripe on it. The problem is/was, whilst I could pull both the homes, numbers 2 &3, in rear of it, I couldn't pull lever 4 until 2&3 were returned. This prevented me from pulling 1, the distant for non stopping trains.
What have I got wrong?
Regards, Robert
modadmin
Site Admin

Post by modadmin »

signalhunter,

It's hard to suggest what the problem is without seeing your SigScribe4 file. Perhaps you would email the relevant file to Harold at MODRATEC Help - help@MODRATEC.com
All the best from "modadmin"
Forum Administration
MODRATEC
Harold
Top Link
Top Link

Post by Harold »

Hello signalhunter,

By all means send me a copy of your ss4 file.

I am assuming the signals 2, 3, 4 are in sequence. It sounds as though you have interlocked 4 with 2 and 3. You are probably assuming that this provides sequential locking. Unfortunately, sequential locking is not possible with our frames and is not supported in SigScribe4. By interlocking one signal with another, it simply prevents both from being pulled at the same time, which is exactly what you are describing.

I hope this helps.
All the best
Harold
MODRATEC Help
signalhunter

Post by signalhunter »

Hi,
Just to let you know, I've re done my plan from the start and it all works fine.
Thanks for your help.

Robert.