MODRATEC Logo
Click our Logo to enter the MODRATEC Web Site.

MODRATEC Guest Lounge
Model Railway Technology Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connecting Two Frames Together - Sort Of !

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MODRATEC Guest Lounge Forum Index -> SigScribe4 1.0.beta
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dave55uk
Top Link
Top Link

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:36 am    Post subject: Connecting Two Frames Together - Sort Of ! Reply with quote

I have designed with SigScribe4 two lever frames - one for my signalbox, the other for my yard groundframe. I have one double-slip diamond crossing - one half operated by the signalbox and the other half by the yard frame. Is there anyway I can refer one half to the other frame, and vice-versa? Files concerned are on http://homepage.ntlworld.com/potter55/MODRATEC.htm

On old-town.ss4, points xx are operated by the signal box and points xx by the yard frame.

On yard.ss4, points xx are operated by the yard frame and points xx by the signal box.

I understand if I am asking just a little too much here Smile
dave55uk
Top Link
Top Link

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Amendment Reply with quote

On old-town.ss4, points 12 are operated by the signal box and points 37 by the yard frame.

On yard.ss4, points 1 are operated by the yard frame and points 18 by the signal box.

My apologies for omitting the lever numbers in the original post. Embarassed
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    MODRATEC Guest Lounge Forum Index -> SigScribe4 1.0.beta All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: