MODRATEC Logo
Click our Logo to enter the MODRATEC Web Site.

MODRATEC Guest Lounge
Model Railway Technology Discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

edit undo and also signal positioning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    MODRATEC Guest Lounge Forum Index -> SigScribe4 version 2 wish list
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomslife155

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: edit undo and also signal positioning Reply with quote

would it be possible to have an edit, undo choice if i make a mistake. and also at the moment i can only place signals on horizontal lines, now in the real world, ive got signals that need to be placed on diagonals and vertical lines ...

ta muchly
Tom
tux
Top Link
Top Link

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Re: edit undo and also signal positioning Reply with quote

tomslife155 wrote:
would it be possible to have an edit, undo choice if i make a mistake. and also at the moment i can only place signals on horizontal lines, now in the real world, ive got signals that need to be placed on diagonals and vertical lines ...

ta muchly
Tom

Don't forget that SigScribe4 is only designed for creating a schematic of your layout, and many schematic layouts only have elements on horizontal lines.
tomslife155

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is true yes, but ive got a layout that is a triangle junction, and i dont have the room to put in horizontal lines on some aspects of the diagram
modadmin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

You can make SigScribe4 diagrams as big as you like. You don't need to accept the default 30x15. If you would like to attach your diagram to an email to MODRATEC, we can probably make some suggestions.

Our next generation of software currently (if erratically) being developed will provide total freedom in terms of device location.
MikeFozzy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Triangle signalling Reply with quote

Greetings,

I too have come across the problem of signalling a triangle.

One can make a reasonable representation by bending the top over and placing a shunt signal for the facing movement over the points. Since it is to be used for reversing a loco and no other movements I hope that the exit signals from the triangle will be sufficient.

Maybe the updated program will address this issue.

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MODRATEC Guest Lounge Forum Index -> SigScribe4 version 2 wish list All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: